Charts are estimated suggestions.
GO WITH YOUR TRUEST SIZE: SMALL, MEDIUM, LARGE, or XTRA LARGE
TANKS HAVE EXCEPTIONAL STRETCH TO FIT ALL YOUR CURVES AND CHANGING BODY AS WELL AS EXTRA LENGTH TO GO OVER THE HIPS.
RIBBED TANKS FIT CUP SIZES A-E XL(A-EE)
TANKS ARE PRESHRUNK
GARMENTS FIT TRUE TO SIZE and We generally do not recommend sizing up.
note: Bun maternity nursing tanks do NOT have a built in bra. We know your superpower milk makers can change size and we want your investment in these garments to last for a long time...way after your nursing days.
*Your breasts could grow during pregnancy, usually 1 to 2 cup sizes, and maybe more....especially after while nursing your breasts size could change dramatically. Bun Maternity tanks and clothes lets your body change how it needs to without you having to worry about buying new items.*
The tanks work great with any bra or Coobie, are great with bandeaus for easy nurse padding, and are a laid back yet savvy essential to any wardrobe.
For best use treat your nursing tank tops and cozy nursing hoodies gently, especially around the snaps. No yanking lets your tanks last for years.
BUN CLOTHING >> SIZING FOR ALL STYLES (runs regular/true to size) **For example, If you buy a Medium top at Target go with our Medium. We generally do not recommend sizing up.
Pre-pregnancy based sizing
- XS 0-2
- small fits 2-4
- medium fits 6-8
- large fits 10-12
- xtra large fits 14-16
- XXL 16/18
- *all styles fits early/mid stages of pregnancy best
Bun Clothing Care:
- Easily wash garments with LIKE colors. Delicately in COLD water.
- Keep in mind that cotton shrinks in high heat so use cold water. Our preshrunk tops have minimal shrink. Gentle LOW heat dry, or lay flat to dry. No Bleach. Iron or Steam only as necessary. Steam iron works best for those garments needing pressing.
- Dry Clean is recommended if you desire extra care for items that are made from Rayon/Span. Gentle cold wash and Hang dry Rayon/Span tops is best.
- ALWAYS read the label(s) of your garment.