Snap Ribbed Nursing Tank Top - 12 Colors
Feel comfy, cozy, chic in the Bun Maternity signature snap nursing tank top. Multi functioning for everyday wear and for breastfeeding on demand, these uber soft tanks certainly be a part of your journey with many years of use and love.
- Cotton Rib - Made in USA of made in USA fabric
- ribbed; stretchy and fits true to size
- over the hips length
- fits up to mid stages of pregnancy best
- the chest is covered with signature under panel
- snap and go design
- we put in extra love to create the crafted soft fabric
- SEE SIZE CHART FOR MORE DETAILS
hand wash or machine wash garment in cold water Only; like colors Only; delicate tumble dry or hang dry Only
- Bun garments are True to Size; we generally do not recommend sizing up
- Pre-pregnancy based sizing
- XSMALL FITS - 0/2
- SMALL FITS - 2/4
- MEDIUM FITS - 6/8
- LARGE FITS - 10-12
- XLARGE FITS - 14/16
- XXLARGE FITS - 16/18
- ONE SIZE FITS MOST
- S/M FITS - 2-6
- L/XL FITS - 8-12
- Relaxed: is loose, boyfriend fit, slouchy, meant to be slightly oversized fitting
- Fitted: more contoured, however not tight fitting
- Easily wash garments with LIKE colors. Delicately in COLD water.
- Keep in mind that cotton shrinks in high heat so use cold water only. Our preshrunk tops have minimal shrink.
- ALWAYS read the label(s) of your garment.
Comfortable tank. Casual cut and ribbed material. Nursing tabs easy to use. Wish it had a supportive shelf bra. Runs big.
Love it! I plan to order more when they go on sale ❤️👍🏼
This was a gift for my daughter. It’s fit perfect. Size medium and it was true to size. Baby due in 3 weeks.
I ordered two more after receiving my first tank because it was so comfy and easy to wear. I’m a new mom and realized quickly I needed a wardrobe to fit the frequent nursing schedule. These tanks come in great colors and will be easy to dress up or down.
This review is so long overdue. After falling in love with the tops, I went ahead and bought a two sweaters, a cardigan and two dresses (that I lived in during the pregnancy). I just love the easy access to nursing my little one. It makes nursing a breeze and discrete. Being a new mom is tough enough. Having not to stress over what to wear is a life saver and keeps mommy and baby happy.