Relaxed Hoodie Nursing Dress
Oh my goodness!! Yes, that's gonna be what you say when you put this yummy soft and perfectly athleisure hoodie dress on. Bump or breastfeeding, this look will work for you to compliment your lifestyle that requires an actual dress that you can literally run around in, do baby life, mom life, juggle nursing, and still look totally put together. Not to mention, superbly comfy.
- mid/heavy weight french terry USA made fabric
- bump to baby friendly
- relaxed fit...yesssss!!!
- kangaroo pocket
- above the knee hem
- Bun garments are True to Size; we generally do not recommend sizing up
- Pre-pregnancy based sizing
- XSMALL FITS - 0/2
- SMALL FITS - 2/4
- MEDIUM FITS - 6/8
- LARGE FITS - 10-12
- XLARGE FITS - 14/16
- XXLARGE FITS - 16/18
- ONE SIZE FITS MOST
- S/M FITS - 2-6
- L/XL FITS - 8-12
- Relaxed: is loose, boyfriend fit, slouchy, meant to be slightly oversized fitting
- Fitted: more contoured, however not tight fitting
- Easily wash garments with LIKE colors. Delicately in COLD water.
- Keep in mind that cotton shrinks in high heat so use cold water only. Our preshrunk tops have minimal shrink.
- ALWAYS read the label(s) of your garment.
Im 9month preggers and tried on the M and decided...hopefully not too prematurely... that a SM would be a better fit post baby. So I swapped and I think the SM will fit great soon. I usually wear a sm or med depending on the brand. Its comfy and im really excited come winter. I live in a pretty chilly place and paired with leggings it will keep me warm but not too bundled to breastfeed. Thanks Bun Maternity!
I love this dress. It’s comfortable and great for nursing my 15 month old. I am 5’8” about 185 lbs 34 DD and 27 weeks pregnant. I Got a large and it fits perfectly. The sleeves are even long enough for my long arms!! Which never happens. Another plus is that it’s not too long but still covers everything it needs to even with my belly and my larger bottom! If there were more colors I would buy more!!